*Cardiac Arrest at Fenway Park, Hospital Newspaper NE, Nov/Dec 2013
*Getting back in the driver's seat after a massive stroke, Hospital Newspaper NE, Nov/Dec 2013
*Back to school after a traumatic brian injury, Hospital Newspaper NE, Jul/Aug 2013
*Clinic Helps Disabled Golfers, Braintree Forum, July 30, 2013
*Teaching Adaptive Golf Techniques to Disabled Residents, BraintreePatch.com, July 23, 2013
*Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital hosts Golf Event, Boston.com, July 23, 2013
*Braintree Rehab Hospital First in New England to Earn Spinal Cord Certification, Braintree Patch, July 18, 2013
*BRH earns Disease-Specific Certification from The Joint Commission for Spinal Cord Injury Program and Parkinsons's Disease Program
* Reith draws support from group, Wicked Local Holbrook, June 2013
* Leominster 6th Graders invent helmet to combat concussions with the help of BRH Neurologist Dr Doug Katz, WBZ News, May 23,2013
* Fight, Flight or Freeze: Autism Spectrum Disorder, Kingston Reporter, May 17, 2013
* Holbrook Boys Helped by treatment at Braintree Rehab’s Pediatric Clinic, Holbrook Sun, April 18, 2013
* New England Rehabilitation Hospital Opens Gym to Speed recoveries, Boston Globe North, February 3, 2013
*New England Rehabilitation Hospital opens new, state-of-the-art rehab gym, Hospital Newspaper, Jan/Feb 2013
* New England Rehabilitation Hospital Opens Tech-Savvy Gym, Woburn Advocate, January 31, 2013
* New England Standard of Care for Spinal Cord Injury, Boston University Health & Disability Research Institute, February 6, 2013
* After the Stroke: Botox injections help ease pain, Patriot Ledger, January 21, 2013
* New England Rehab Hospital Awarded Disease Specific Certification in Brian Injury rehab form the Joint Commission, Hospital News, November/December 2012
*Miracles of Rehab: Tested but Not Defeated, Hospital Newspaper, Nov/Dec 2012
* Arlington Medical Miracles Persevere, Arlington Advocate, October 13, 2012
* NERH-Lowell moving into Lowell ‘village’ site
* Making the Connection Between Heart Health and Stroke Prevention, South Shore Senior News February 2013
* Project Snapshot Cambodia Rehab, IMEC supply the world with joy
* Medford resident beats the odds with brain injury, writing book about rehab, Medford Transcript, December 2012
* Miracles of Rehab Stories– Tested but not Defeated, Hospital Newspaper Magazine, November / December 2012
* Striking Back at Stroke, Hospital Newspaper, February 2012
* New Technology at Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital makes walking easier after stroke, July/August 2012
*From ICU to Home: How to Choose the Best Rehab Facility
RADIO courtesy of South Shore Senior News radio and WATD 95.9 Marshfield:
* Non-Surgical Urinary Incontinence Solutions - Download Now!
* Diagnosing, Preventing and Helping Age Related Sports Injuries - Download Now!
* Pediatrics For Grandparents Download Now!
* Brain Injury Rehabilitation Download Now!
* Rehabilitation Services Overview Download Now!